Marissa R. Conlin
Areas of Practice
- Family Law 100%
I strive to be straightforward and practical when listening to clients and advising them in their individual situations. My goal is to provide clients with focused knowledge to guide them in making decisions regarding their future. I know how difficult it can be when dealing with a family law situation and my goal is to inform clients, as well as support them through the legal process with respect and understanding.
Marissa is admitted to practice law in Pennsylvania and focuses primarily on family law, including divorce, child custody, and child support. She is a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, Pennsylvania Bar Association, and a member of the Allegheny County Family Law Section. Marissa is also admitted to practice before the Federal District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania.
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 2018
- Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Major: Secondary Social Studies Education
- Pennsylvania, 2018
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, 2018 to Present
- Allegheny County Bar Association, 2018 to Present
Current Employment Position
- Associate Attorney