Helping You Through Difficult Family Law Issues
No two families are the same. The same goes for divorce, custody agreements and any other family law issue. If you are facing one or many of these emotionally charged and financially stressful circumstances, you need an attorney who can help you make sense of your situation.
I am attorney Law Offices of Lisa Standish, and I am committed to giving my clients in Pittsburgh, Wexford and the area surrounding Allegheny County the respect and understanding they need during this challenging time.
Experienced Family Law Representation
I have more than 15 years of experience helping a variety of Pennsylvania individuals as they work through the following family law issues:
- Divorce — If your divorce is contested or uncontested, or you are seeking collaborative divorce solutions, I seek to obtain the best possible outcome for you.
- Child custody — I help married and unmarried parents achieve workable child custody arrangements.
- Child support — I have helped many parents obtain support arrangements as well as modifications to existing arrangements that are in the best interests of those involved.
- Spousal support — Whether you are seeking attempting to receive support, or are being asked for it, I can help obtain an arrangement that is fair.
- Property division — I take the time to accurately value the marital estate, ensuring a fair division of assets.
- Grandparents’ rights — Including custody and visitation rights.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — These are not just for those with substantial assets, but can help virtually anyone protect their assets in the event of a divorce. I can draft and review the necessary documents to ensure that they are enforceable.
- Adoption — I will help you decide about the type of adoption that’s right for you and provide guidance through the entire process.
Should you seek a more mutually planned approach to your family law needs, I am an experienced collaborative family law attorney. I can help you work through your divorce and property division settlements outside of the courtroom, according to the terms you and your spouse agree upon. In addition to my work as a lawyer, I am an experienced mediator.
This comprehensive approach to family law allows me to give my clients the attention and respect they deserve. I will carefully listen to your needs and concerns and help you develop a plan for a positive future. I am committed to empowering my clients by educating them so they can make informed decisions about their futures.
I am both sensitive and practical in my communication with my clients. I am proud to maintain a heightened level of approachability so my clients feel safe trusting me with such an important aspect of their lives.
Contact The Law Offices Of Law Offices of Lisa Standish
To schedule an initial consultation, please contact me online or call 412-944-2204 or toll free at 800-596-4691. I look forward to hearing from you.